they wanted a working guy



This world is full of fake people. A person with thousand appearances and million deceptions. I live in a society where fiends don't really exist and
fake people have replaced them.
 The only friend you actually have, the one that actually cares is just one
who loves you. And who actually cares for you.
Being coordinator in college functions somewhere in my mind 
I considered those people my friends
 that I met while working and coordinating the college functions.
 Somewhere in mind, i thought its a group that will work together in the
activities later in college.  But the day I couldn't go to coordinate the function,
 my so-called well-wishers asked or begged the
person to whom I hated, to come and coordinate and take place of me.
Sitting alone in the corner of my room I was amazed and wondered.
 They never were the well-wishers. The day I couldn't join them
, that so-called circle of people met the person and became friend or caring
 to one they know I hate,  the only person I hate in the world.
Didn't they know it may hurt me?
Maybe too innocent to know!
The only conclusion I could figure out was,
'' they wanted a working guy and a working guy replaced a working guy'' 
. this is the whole story. maybe they wanted to make me feel jealous or
tell me the words I never listened. or paid attention.
rightly its said ''bad times is the teacher to whom who wanna learn''
evaluate your life and circle around and start a new beginning, indeed a great one. 
go to one who cared for you when you had no one and nothing around
and have a great life............
.

Comments