Real Happiness?

On One eve of winter, I was on the way back to my hostel on the way,
 the van got punctured and there we stopped for
half an hour.I guess I don't know the exact time.
 There at ten feet distance,
 I saw a tea stall I went there to get some hot tea everything was
cold but the warmth from tea stall was coming to me and it was so comforting and I 
smiled looking on the stall. The stall guy l
looked at me and asked: " sir why are you smiling?"
I looked  at once towards him and said "nothing its inside joke"
I asked him to give me a cup of tea and while standing in his stall I asked
 what do you mean by happy life?
 He said, sir, I don't know much but when I go home at 12 at night and 
count my earnings if they are above my estimate I smile and my whole body gets relaxed
 I guess this is happiness. Then after a while, he said when I save money sometimes
and buy a gift for my wife when I give her the smile I see on her face is happiness.
 When I go home we discuss the whole day and it removes me all tiredness
 I guess this is happiness.
Saying it he offered me a cup of tea I took and paid money for it.
 I Said thank you  and started looking on the way with thousands of thoughts
 in my mind
I looked at him and was amazed how much happy
 he is from his simple life. I never worked anywhere I just get money from my parents
 but am I happy with my life?
 I curse the bad, ignoring my good. And that has overwhelmed me so much that
I never thanked God for the things He has given me.
 I just complain to him all the time for the things that happened or those that I'm afraid of.
 For a while, I considered my self the most ungrateful guy on earth.
 At the same time, the van driver blew the horn. I left while looking at that guy. 
I still could see the smile on his face.
I whispered to myself this is what Real Happiness is...


Comments