The Strongest Man In World



Sitting in my bed thinking about how much Blessed I'm to have a partner like you.
she, the one who has always been my backbone.
 whenever I feel like I'm alone, she is always there to comfort me.
looking at my sad face she does some kinda magic and I start smiling in no time.
 whenever I'm about to fall she is always there to hold my hand.
no one is perfect I know but I see perfection in her. 
or at least she is more perfect than anyone I ever encountered. 
people are always shitty and they make you feel even worse but she is always there
to take me away from these people.
 she is my shelter.who is ready to fight with anyone who hurts me even a little too. 
whenever she feels like this is going to happen or someone is going to say anything about me she
abruptly becomes the solider and you will see her in the front line of defense.
she cries when I cry she becomes happy to see me happy. 
 I don't know what my life could have been without her I don't really wanna imagine.
 I am just being amazed thinking what didi do that GOD actually liked so much that
 He blessed me with her.I just pray we always be like this.
 may our story never comes to end. Ameen
thinking about myself who am I?
maybe the Strongest Man In World.
And I'm thankful to Almighty for that.
in the end, just wanna say
 you can be that strong as well 
just find a perfect match that God has made for you and be the
''strongest man in the world''


Comments