I'm Sorry But I Love You

I'm sorry I make you study
I know I say a lot when I don't have the right even
I always scare you about the study
 but the truth is my intentions are never bad
never to hurt you
I want you to get the most out of time that you can
I want you to study
make a proper study timetable or if cant do that
set daily goals to achieve
I know I cant do that
but at least I try
I know you never ever were the studious girl
but my love right now we don't have any choice
except to move towards the future with all might
and studying is the only way
I know you don't like me whenever I ask you that
I never like someone too whoever question me that
neither my parents
and I see you the same way and I never like for you too
my intentions were never to make you feel sad
but believe me whatever I do for us
it is nothing but my love
that doesn't want to see you in trouble near the exam
I'm sorry I behave that way
I'm sorry I'm like that
I'm Sorry But I Love You



Comments