1 Day to Go


tomorrow finally  i will be able to see her again
after 2 months
I remember when she left
I was happy that she is going to the place she likes and belongs
but I was disappointed that the place is far far from me
over 4000 miles or more
these 2 months, I know how I spent  the time
didn't want to go to college
and the day i went it was all dull
when the only person you go to college  for
is not there.  whats the point of going then
I remember how we used to bunk classes
and now after 2 months, I don't know how we will
spend some time away from this miserable world
now its almost time for exam
proper end classes and sendups
but I want to let you know I missed you a lot
it was 1st time we were away from each other
for almost 60 days
I'm looking for to hug you and feel your closeness and I want to say
I miss you a lot and I love you
and tomorrow I wanna hug you and say
welcome back soul mate

Comments