Missing You

I'm missing you
from the day of your departure.i feel like half or maybe even less than that.
I feel the major portion of me has gone away.
you are all my happiness my pleasures my springs
and now they are all gone.
im dull and dreary
sometimes dead or dying like im while writing this
im just like a person who is just living a life because he has to live
all the time I put on a fake mask of smile when inside im dying
I want to cry I can't even question God
I was the one who wanted you to go
and now im the one who is craving for you to come back
my whole body is energyless
my all laughs are fake
because you took away the real ones
you wanted to know how much I love you
I love you that much that I don't see a life without you
even tho imposing to be alive right now
but inside I feel like my soul has already departed
don't make me wait too much
every part of my body is missing you honey
please make me alive
please come back
and never go


Comments