4000 Miles. A Distance

4000 miles in between us.
30th April it was. we said goodbye and "I will miss you".
 I went to her car and in front of my eyes, the black car moved away.
the last picture in mind is of when she was sitting in the car.that moment was the last moment I actually lived. I felt like
I was being deprived of my life
the next day was her flight
to an Arab country.
10 A.M in the morning
departure and when she landed after 3 hours, there was a distance,
distance of 4000 miles.
the moment she left me one night before I started missing her and
I'm missing her while typing too. it's not like I'm not happy for her.
I'm happy she went to her home
after 8 or 9 months. I know she doesn't belong to this land,
land of multi-faced people
I know she deserved to live in a place she deserves
even tho there is no place like heaven but believe me, the pure soul she owns
deserves to live in a place no other than heaven.
I loved her from the day she came in my life
when I 1st met here I never ever had imagined this girl will be that major part of my life
this girl will own me my whole life and my all breaths
I never had imagined she will be the reason for me to live
reason for my smiles.
when we were friends there were a number of differences in our choices
and then from the day, we got into a relationship
every distance every difference started getting fade
and this year we celebrated our anniversary
our 1st anniversary
and right after 15 days, she  left for her country
where her whole family lives.
in the 3 hours of flight
she was beyond the skies
where we always want to go
but she was alone.
and so was I but on a barren land
a land which doesn't produce love but enmity.
but we got each other on this land
and got reason to live and moved forward
now as she has gone back to home
I'm alone
even tho I'm at home
I'm alone and I'm
missing you............

Comments