The Reward You Deserve.

sometimes you wish for something in your life it may be a minor one or maybe the major one.
you pray for it you crave for it a lot.you try as much hard as you can just to get that thing.you just wish that you had heavenly powers and you could grab it.this craving is irrespective of the fact whether it was a minor or major thing like recently that I suffered from that desire and it was I wanted to win a medal from tennis tournament held in our university at the class level.people may be trying to win but I wanted to win a medal even tho I never played tennis in my whole life and only 3 or 4 days practice but when something like that happens and you get stubborn even tho the truth is right in front of you that you cant achieve it but still somewhere in your mind you still think maybe I can win. well miracles don't happen the most of time and I lost as expected but I tried to I prayed for it I craved for it then why?
why would anything like that happen to me? why couldn't I win? why couldn't I achieve?
even tho that was nothing just a piece of some metal that will get rust in some days and will be of no value in the time to come?
it was nothing except my craze for it.was not it? I was trying to get 2nd rank why just to get a piece of metal.seems funny but this is what we deal with in our daily life a lot.
but instead of getting disappointed you should have faith in your GOD your Creator. if you couldn't get it then maybe it was not good for you may be there is something far more better that you will get in future and of course you will get something far better afterall you asked from GOD for something why wouldn't He listen to you? and believe me not a single pray or hard work
of you gets wasted you will definitely get the reward one day.
the reward you deserve...

Comments