A Hope...


you know you start doing one thing in your life with a lot of expectations and hopes but believe me things don't really go the way you expected at once. giving an example you start a business the only way you look at is positive side and think of getting the most out of it and of course, you deserve it you deserve the most as you had worked for it but you should get to know that
''productivity is always less than the expectations''
you move on the way with positive thoughts but when you meet the negative ones and disappointments you start feeling you are all ruined up and got nothing out of your effort.  to be honest this is what I'm feeling right now while typing this.
I put so much effort on one thing but what I'm getting nothing out of it except disappointments.
maybe I had a lot of expectations out of it. maybe I was too much high. I feel broken now because I did a lot of effort just like other people who did and got things out of it. Now there are two ways in front of me should I quit?
should I carry on?
when I think why me? why? maybe it was an exam. I believe with all of my faith, in front of God that productivity is always more than 100%. even tho I'm disappointed a lot today but still some far away at some distance there is hope.I worked on it I put my efforts over it I really hope I will get my fruit one day. I believe in God and he definitely will not leave me alone that's my hope may be the only one but I'm not hopeless I still hope things will turn out the way I thought I really hope I really hope so...

Comments