Living In Fake Cloud Of Superiority.

I met with my neighbor today in the mess
he is not my class fellow
so I don't usually  meet him
we share the Internet connection tho
so the only talk occurs while I have to get bill money
or salam that we as a Muslim say  formally
so I was sitting eating and wondering about a lot of stuff in the ocean of my mind
I heard a vague sound
Umar he might have called my name more than three times
I looked there and saw the next room neighbor calling my name
I acted like oh I'm sorry I didn't hear you 
he talked about the washroom repair thing that  was going on  under my supervision
so he asked about the administration role in it which was not at all well this is a whole new
topic to talk upon if I will get time I will write about it.
okay so asked about his contribution and he said he will pay next day
he was nice and humble and then he asked about my year of study
and then I asked him about his job
I used to think he was a post-graduate but he actually was doing
HOUSE JOB
and here is about what the topic of the article is related to.
He told me he had done MBBS from China and then he did an internship there
and then he came to Pakistan and applied for  PMDC and for that he had to pass 3 exams
and one-year house job in the country so  he was here for  that
and then he said in a deep voice
''bss yar yahan se chly jana he mn ne''
I was like why
he said
''yahan pr koi qdr hi nai he log koi value hi nai detty
jitny yahan house job kr rae hn unn se yada mnne procedures kie hn
unn sb s zyada experience he mera or in sb se zyada ilm he mjy
lekin sirf mn China se kr ke aya hon log smjty hn ye bekaar doctor he
2 mere dost UK mn hn Plab clear kr chuky hn mjy family ki wja se ana pra
or yahan se mjy bss ab PMDC se registration leni he or chly jana he iss jaga ko choor kr.....''
then he left and after fininshing my food i also left for my room
and in my mind i was talking to my self
many people living here just consider them superior
when in real sense they are not
I know my seniors and I know how much they know in house job
and I do know that china is far more developed in the medical field than this place
and I believe he definitely would have learned more than all of them he is getting experience now
but just because he has done from china and people think Chinese things are not good neither doctor
for them, I just would say
one day your superiority complex will make you sink you in deep deep sand and everyone else
would be higher than you and getting the real perks of being superior
in end, I would say
no doubt we are living in a fake cloud of superiority.

                                                 Photo by Inzmam Khan from Pexels

Comments